Hipster style. Ladies, do you want to look different and look like a chick for this weekend’s party? If yes, then you better try to dress this way, in a hipster style. As information, this kind of style is part of urban culture. This style looks cool and funky at the same time. People especially young people wear this kind of style.
As you know, hipsters are all over the world these days especially in big cities like New York City, Los Angeles, London, Chicago, Atlanta, and San Francisco. It is believed that wearing hipsters will make you look trendy and stylish. So, do you want to dress like hips? Here are the tips:
1. Vintage clothes. You need to buy this from old boutiques. People usually buy their wardrobe in this type of store. You should emulate the looks of the 50’s, 60’s, 70’s and even the 80’s.
2. Tight pants. You have to wear this kind of pants. Their costumes tend to be on the skimpy side. You can choose any color you like, but it usually uses black. Be careful when you put on your leggings, they are at a high risk of ripping if you sit on them.
3. The ionic singlet. You must show your sarcasm by wearing this type. These T-shirts usually come in the form of 80s or 90s nostalgia, like old cartoons.
4. Belts. It is also one of the most important hipster styles. They always wear it. It’s like their symbol or something to have. Remember, the belt is not an ordinary belt. The thing should be a flaming belt. Bigger is better. The more colors the better. The purpose is to attract the attention of the people around you.
5. The last thing is sneakers. In this case, you will need updated sneakers. It’s like the finishing touch you should have to complete your hipster style perfectly.